How do leaders gain and maintain legitimacy?
How do innovations contribute to collective learning and increase knowledge over time?
How do trade networks change societies?
How do religion & philosophy influence society?
Ms. Wallen, Librarian
Ms. Anderson, Librarian
Ms. Casey, Library Assistant
Ms. Zeytoonian, Library Assistant
Ms. Donnellan, Department Secretary
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all here to help you. Just ask!
Work with your group and follow the directions below to create a citation for one article that you found today.
2. Select Citation Style MLA; format level Junior.
3. Create a new project called Mongols Intro.
4. Select an article to cite. Hint #1. Your source is from a database. Hint #2. Decide if the article came from somewhere else (reference work, magazine, etc) or if it is original to the database.
5. Create a citation by using a NoodleTools template; do not use the "Quick Cite" option.
6. Export your citation to Google Docs; copy it and paste it into your group check-list form.
Lexington High School Library Media Center