The Library Staff Welcomes You!!
Ms. Wallen, Librarian; Ms. Anderson, Librarian; Ms. Casey, Library Assistant; Ms. Donnellan, Library Assistant; Ms. Kelley, Library Assistant
We are all here to help you. Just ask!
"When in doubt, go to the library." Hermione Granger
Monday 7:00 - 4:30
Tuesday 7:00 - 4:30
Wednesday 7:00 - 4:30
Thursday 7:00 - 4:30
Friday 7:00 - 3:30
Help Desk: 781-861-2320, ext. 69151
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can come to the library:
Access the database assigned to your group from the list below:
Work with your group and follow the directions below to create a citation for one article that you found today.
2. Select Citation Style MLA; format level Junior.
3. Create a new project called Research Roundup.
4. Select an article to cite. Hint #1. Your source is from a database. Hint #2. Decide if the article came from somewhere else (reference work, magazine, etc) or if it is original to the database.
5. Create a citation by using a NoodleTools template; do not use the "Quick Cite" option.
6. Export your citation to Google Docs; copy it and paste it into your group check-list form.
Lexington High School Library Media Center