Clarke and Diamond students can check out books from their
school libraries on
June 19 and 20
for the entire summer!
Here's how it works:
1. You MUST be returning to Clarke/Diamond next school year (sorry 8thgraders!)
2. All your currently checked out books MUST be turned in by June 8th (you will need a clean slate for summer checkouts!)
3. Decide how many books you want to check out over the summer. (Limit: 10 per student.)
4. Turn in a wish list if you are worried some titles may be scooped up. Wish list forms are available in the library or you can download one from the bottom of this section.
5. Come get your books!! Summer Checkouts is Tuesday, June 19 and Wednesday, June 20.
6. Return all your summer books the first week of school!!